COVID-19 Update COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures "Strogili traditional houses"
Thank you for choosing “Strogili traditional houses” for your holidays this summer in Santorini Island!
We inform our guest that we have taken all necessary measures for your health safety by using authorized by the Global Health Organization general-type cleaners that destroy viruses and are human to human friendly.
The basic measures to prevent COVID-19 transmission, which must be observed by all of us (customers, staff, suppliers etc.) are as follows:
Main Goal: Cleaning & Disinfection
- Our staff uses all the means required for its protection and yours such as (disposable mask gloves and apron) and has been trained on Covid-19 pandemic by the management
- Antiseptics are provided in all areas of the Hotel.
- Rooms are kept with open doors upon check out in order the air to be refreshed and a steamer is used if the room must be used at the same day.
- We kindly ask you to use the linen laundry bags provided to put in all the used laundry (towels and sheets and bath rags) of your room in order our maids to take them to the laundry.
- Maid daily service is not allowed. Room service is upon request only.
Other Safety Measures
- At the pool area you are kindly asked to use the pool towels provided.
- There is a limited number of swimmers that are allowed to use the pool according to the new regulations the maximum number is 10. We have adjusted the number of umbrellas and sun beds according to this number. Chlorinated disinfection will be carried at regular intervals.
- All decorative things are removed for health reasons.
- Only the guest of the room is allowed to enter.
- Keeping a record of all persons staying at the hotel, in case of any suspicious case have in mind all the GDPR regulations for protecting your personal information.
- Our hotel does not cover any medical in case of suspected or confirmed case.